Digital Marketing Manager Applications close on Friday 20th January.
We realise it’s far too early to be pondering New Years Resolutions just yet, but if you have a passion and talent for digital marketing and are keen to start 2017 with a bang, then we may just have the perfect role for you!
First, a little about Engage:
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 27, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on some high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not be tied up in large agency politics. We’ve got a very open culture here in the studio meaning everyone is given the chance to input into all areas of the business.
If you’re not already familiar with our work, have a read of our blog - it’s by far the best way of seeing the kind of stuff we do and the kind of clients we do it for. Then, if you think that you’ve got the passion and creativity to do similar (or better!) stuff, this could be the role for you!
You’ll be joining the ranks of the Engage marketing team. Day-to-day you’ll be working on a range of campaigns for our clients (as well as some pretty exciting internal projects too!).
You’ll be involved in all aspects of digital from campaign planning and creative thinking to execution and reporting - the whole package. To give you a little more context, we’ve broken down how we see the role roughly being split as follows:
Campaign Planning & Execution - planning and executing campaigns across these channels:
- Social Media
- Websites, blogs and online content (specifically for SEO)
- CRM & e-marketing
- KPIs & Reporting - reporting and advising on the success of campaigns (working to set and achieve KPIs for clients)
We’re looking for someone with:
- A keen eye for all things digital - you’ll be up on the latest digital, design and social media trends, and always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- Confidence - as a key member of the marketing team you’ll be expected to speak up and give input, but equally recognise when to listen and take direction.
- Creative flair - you already express yourself creativity across digital media, whether it’s Instagram, Snapchat or your own blog.
- A way with words - both written and verbal, you’ll be equally comfortable voicing your ideas in a studio meeting, or written in a presentation.
- Overall excitement & genuine passion for the job - you’ll thrive in a fast-paced agency environment, and always looking for the next challenge!
So what are we offering?
- Competitive salary based on your experience / ability
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 3%
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- A creative office in the heart of Leeds City Centre
- Monthly socials, epic Summer Parties, and more.