Applications close on the 20th January
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on skills and experience
We independently benchmark salary for all roles every two years, so when you work at Engage you can be confident you’re fairly rewarded for your talent and experience when compared against the rest of the industry.
Hours and location
This is a full-time role based in Leeds, UK. We offer hybrid working and flexible hours to everyone in the team, but this is not a fully remote opportunity.
As part of our commitment to making Engage a great place to work, we’ve built a comprehensive benefits package that fuels our thriving culture and delivers an exceptional, well-rounded employee experience. Some of our most popular perks are:
- Hybrid working with flexible hours
- 26 days holiday, plus extra for continued service
- Private company medical and dental insurance
- 5% matched employer pension contribution
- An uncapped performance-linked company bonus scheme
- A 10% Learning and innovation time budget per team
- Up to 4 weeks a year to Work From Absolutely Anywhere (WFAA)
- Your own 1-on-1 financial coach
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Back-end Developer with around 3 to 4 years of industry experience to join our growing development team. You’ll be tackling a wide range of projects from gamification to e-commerce. Take a look at our work page to get the full picture.
- A good knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with Laravel and/or CMS development.
- Experience integrating with APIs.
- Whilst the role isn’t for frontend development, an understanding of web fundamentals and frontend build techniques is preferred.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve earned a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital products and strategies. We call this Attention to digital™
We also have a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing - not just in digital, but our impact on the world too. That’s why we’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation™
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.