This is a new role at Engage and a fantastic opportunity to join a growing agency where you can help mould our approach and process.
You’ll be the bridge between the client and our production team; responsible for requirements gathering and their translation into detailed technical specification.
The role sits within the development team where you’ll collaborate with our expert developers on a wide range of exciting projects – from fast paced digital activations to enterprise level ecommerce solutions.
We welcome applicants with 5+ years working in a digital agency or with direct experience on large website projects. You’ll need to hit the ground running, so experience and established ways of working will be necessary.
You should apply if
- You are a problem solver and love helping define innovative solutions to complex problems.
- You’re meticulous and leave no stone unturned in gathering and defining requirements for our clients.
- You’re comfortable planning and hosting workshops and presenting findings back to the team.
- You enjoy writing in-depth user stories that will guide our technical team during production.
- You can clearly and passionately articulate your vision for a solution and supporting people from all departments as they work towards it.
- You have a good working knowledge of web development technologies and (equally) you know what you don’t know and when to ask questions.
- You can think on your feet if requirements change, quickly presenting options to progress.
- You value working for a Certified B Corporation™.
- Our Attention to digital™ pledge really resonates with you.
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
What you’ll get in return
- Performance linked company bonus scheme
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance
- Structured personal development and progression facilitated by our People Development and Culture Team
- Flexible and remote working around 2 days a week in our Leeds office
- An award winning office designed for hybrid working
- Free on-site gym
- Your birthday off
- Regular socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Proud to be B Corp™
We’ve always had a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing—not just in digital, but also in the impact we have in the world. That’s why we are beyond thrilled to tell you we’re now a Certified B Corporation™