£28,000 - £38,000 depending on skills and experience
We independently benchmark salaries for all roles every two years, so when you work at Engage you can be confident you’re fairly rewarded for your talent and experience when compared against the rest of the industry.
Hours and location
This is a full-time role based in Leeds, UK. We offer hybrid working and flexible hours to everyone in the team, but this is not a fully remote opportunity.
As part of our commitment to making Engage a great place to work, we’ve built a comprehensive benefits package that fuels our thriving culture and delivers an exceptional, well-rounded employee experience. Some of our most popular perks are:
- Hybrid working with flexible hours
- 26 days holiday, plus extra for continued service
- Private company medical and dental insurance
- 5% matched employer pension contribution
- An uncapped performance-linked company bonus scheme
- A 10% Learning and innovation time budget per team
- Up to 4 weeks a year to Work From Absolutely Anywhere (WFAA)
- Your own 1-on-1 financial coach
What we’re looking for
To ensure that Engage is delivering the best work possible for our clients, our Client Strategists actively plan digital strategies to grow performance across multiple channels and disciplines. Working within our Delivery team, Client Strategists collaborate with our productions specialists ensuring our clients benefit from the skills and talents across the team, ensuring exceptional experience along the way.
- Energetic - with a contagiously positive attitude, you lead by example, and cherish the opportunity to speak with clients and helping them achieve their goals
- Forward thinking - ensuring clients know what Engage is doing for them in the month(s) ahead – and what our long term strategy is
- In control - making sure that slides are done and that the right people are going to be in the room
- A partner to your clients - what’s going on in their world? Their business? What are their priorities and what support do they need?
- Open and trustworthy - be the first to know if there’s something we could be doing better, or if changes are afoot in the client’s team
- On the ball - overseeing campaign and project delivery from inception to the final report, ensuring that we stay on track with timelines and budgets
Lead with data. Think commercially.
- Own the results – and work – delivered for your clients
- Produce meaningful reports and insights
- Plan and negotiate your client’s investment into the agency
- Ensure trackers are kept up to date and are filled accurately
- Keep an eye on your client’s targets and make plans for how we are going to meet them
Lead the team to success.
- Facilitate a collaborative and harmonious team effort for those working on your accounts
- Make sure the teams working on your clients know how your clients are performing
- Make sure that the client teams know why they’re focusing on certain areas
Be creative and solution led.
- Proactively spot opportunities for how we can deliver better work
- Identify new things we should want to do and that our clients want from us
- Keep abreast of digital trends and news in your client’s industry
- Present concepts, solutions and commercials to your clients in an interesting, easy to understand way.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve earned a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital products and strategies. We call this Attention to digital™
We also have a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing - not just in digital, but our impact on the world too. That’s why we’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation™
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.