Digital Advertising Executive
£21,000 - £27,000 depending on skills and experience
We independently benchmark salary for all roles every two years, so when you work at Engage you can be confident you’re fairly rewarded for your talent and experience when compared against the rest of the industry.
Hours and location
This is a full-time role based in Leeds, UK. We offer hybrid working and flexible hours to everyone in the team, but this is not a fully remote opportunity.
As part of our commitment to making Engage a great place to work, we’ve built a comprehensive benefits package that fuels our thriving culture and delivers an exceptional, well-rounded employee experience. Some of our most popular perks are:
- Hybrid working with flexible hours
- 26 days holiday, plus extra for continued service
- Private company medical and dental insurance
- 5% matched employer pension contribution
- An uncapped performance-linked company bonus scheme
- A 10% Learning and innovation time budget per team
- Up to 4 weeks a year to Work From Absolutely Anywhere (WFAA)
- Your own 1-on-1 financial coach
What we’re looking for
Someone at the early stages of their career who loves to create and implement successful digital advertising strategies for clients.
- 1+ years relevant experience under your belt
- You’re familiar conducting keyword research primarily using Google Keyword Planner search query reports (and other tools) mapped to the customer journey and intent.
- You love to perform account and campaign audits and recommend solutions to improve performance for key client KPIs across a variety of PPC platforms (primarily Google & Bing search, shopping & display and Facebook/ Instagram).
- You understand that making landing page improvements can help boost the performance of PPC campaigns.
- You have experience in day to day account optimisations across all technical aspects PPC accounts, including but not limited to:
- Ad copy
- Bid strategies
- You’re able to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and native platform metrics to inform our clients of the results of our campaigns and how they are tracking against client KPIs. You’ll also have experience in writing insightful commentary on performance and how PPC is trending across wider digital performance and giving direction or suggestions on next steps to improve performance.
- You always stay up to date with industry trends.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve earned a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital products and strategies. We call this Attention to digital™
We also have a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing - not just in digital, but our impact on the world too. That’s why we’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation™
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.