You’ll be joining the Engage performance marketing team, working on a range of digital advertising campaigns from planning through to execution.
Typical task will include:
- Creation and deployment of paid media campaigns.
- Account management (and day-to-day optimisation) of our clients’ display, PPC and social ad accounts.
- Writing ad copy, suggesting creative executions and, with this, a/b & landing page testing.
- Creation of reports and advising on the success of campaigns (working to achieve set KPIs).
- Planning & forecasting for bigger campaigns (and inputting on creative strategy).
- Scope out and identify new tools and systems to improve campaign performance, competitive benchmarking and optimizations across campaigns and landing pages.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting dashboards for all major metrics across the paid search initiatives.
- This is a client-facing role and the ability to confidently, professionally discuss and present campaigns with clients is a must.
- Manage budgets, invoicing and ongoing advertising spend - making sure no spend is unaccounted for.
- 2+ years of working with social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- 2+ years of being the main account handler for Google Ads accounts with a £5k+ spend per month.
- Dealing with all client communication and face to face meetings.
- Experience in setting up, managing and reporting on Google Shopping campaigns.
What makes you tick
- Positivity - You’re the glass half full type.
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We’re not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and genuinely love the work you do.
- Attention to digital™ - Find out more.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 36, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
We’re also proud to be a Certified B Corporation™.
Diverse teams make better teams
Engage recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing a working environment that is free from discrimination.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Structured personal development plans and career progression
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- A brand new M1 MacBook Pro, 4k monitor and peripherals of your choice
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times and option to work from home
- Participation in our Elympics initiative
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…