Joining the ranks of the Engage marketing team, you’ll be involved in all aspects of digital marketing from campaign planning and creative thinking to execution and reporting.
Typical tasks will include:
- Content planning & execution - creating awesome content for social media, websites and blogs, and e-marketing.
- Client communication
- Reporting & analysis
You’ll be highly passionate about all things digital and have experience that demonstrates skill and an understanding of how to engage audiences and drive performance through digital.
In terms of experience, you’ll have a 1-2 years in a relevant role under your belt, whether that’s agency or in house. We’re looking for someone with great enthusiasm and drive that is willing to keep challenging us and our clients.
What makes you tick
- Positivity - You’re the glass half full type.
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We’re not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and genuinely love the work you do.
- Attention to digital™ - Find out more.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 36, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
We’re also proud to be a Certified B Corporation™.
Diverse teams make better teams
Engage recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing a working environment that is free from discrimination.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
- £20-£24k salary & bonus scheme
- Structured personal development plans and career progression
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times and option to work from home
- Participation in our Elympics initiative
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…