Digital Marketing Executive
Do you share our passion for digital and want to work in a fast paced agency environment with a talented team of like-minded people? Then keep scrolling.
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st November
Joining the ranks of the Engage marketing team, you’ll be involved in all aspects of digital marketing from campaign planning and creative thinking to execution and reporting.
Typical tasks will include:
- Content planning & execution - creating awesome content for these channels:
- Social media
- Websites and blogs
- Client communication
- Reporting & analysis
You’ll be highly passionate about all things digital and have experience that demonstrates skill and an understanding of how to engage audiences.
In terms of experience, you’ll either be straight out of university looking for your big break, or have worked for up to two years. We’re looking for someone with great enthusiasm and drive that is willing to keep challenging us and our clients.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
Personal attributes we’re looking for
- Positivity - You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We’re not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and are always looking for new opportunities.
- Attention to Digital™ - We’re big on doing things properly here and you are too.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 32, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We only consider applicants applying directly.