We’re on the hunt for someone with a talent and passion for marketing to come and tell the best story of all; the story of Engage.
This rare and exciting opportunity will have you planning, building and executing our very own marketing strategy; taking all of our best bits and shouting about them to the World (…not too shouty though, that’s not our style!)
We’ve got big plans for the year ahead too. So whether it’s work we’ve done, work we’ve won, insight, events, culture and more… you’ll never be short of a great story to tell.
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in building brand and reputation online across a range of digital channels. Knowledge of using paid and organic search to effectively support a marketing strategy is also desirable.
How you’ll be filling your days:
- Managing and implementing a killer marketing strategy, delivering all activity within an agreed budget.
- Continually exploring innovative and creative new ways to get us noticed, generate buzz and drive enquiries.
- Raising our profile in our core markets and working alongside our business development team to ensure our marketing activity maximises opportunities.
- Content creation including working with the team on social assets and copy, case studies, blog posts, thought leadership articles and more.
- Ownership and management of our social channels
- Building strong relationships with all teams and developing a curiosity and inquisitiveness to help generate content.
- Creating buzz, pride and excitement throughout the agency from your efforts.
- Supporting our new business process, from gathering metrics, building sales tools and contributing to presentations and pitches.
- Working with our PR agency, Lucky North, to amplify our message and reach.
What makes you tick:
- Curiosity - You’ll be constantly hunting out the best stories from across the agency to generate meaningful and authentic content.
- Positivity - You’re the glass half full type.
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We’re not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and genuinely love the work you do.
- Attention to Digital™ - We’re big on doing things properly here and you are too. That’s why we trademarked it!
Diverse teams make better teams
Engage recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing a working environment that is free from discrimination.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 32, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
- We are happy to offer more flexible hours on this role, with a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Structured personal development facilitated by our People, Development and Culture team
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times
- Ability to work from home for some of your week, should you wish
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more… (when lockdown allows us, of course!)
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We only consider applicants applying directly.