Junior Delivery Manager
Are you a super organised people person who’s looking for an exciting and challenging new role? Then step right up!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the newly formed Delivery team at Engage; the glue which holds our production process together. Liaison between the directors, designers, marketers, developers and most importantly clients, is at the heart of the role.
As we embark on an exciting period of growth and expansion, you will have the opportunity to work on a roster of household names across various sectors from travel to hospitality and entertainment.
You might be new, or nearly new to this type of role and you’ll be given on the job training to help you deliver in line with our ways of working. This is the perfect opportunity for you to hone your craft alongside our passionate and award winning team.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, those with disabilities and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
At least 1 year demonstrable experience in an office environment; ideally an agency or creative organisation. It would be beneficial if you have experience delivering a range of digital projects but if you’re new to this industry or haven’t held a similar position before please don’t be put off applying; your attitude and willingness to learn are much more important!
You should be a self starter and motivated to engage and encourage others. You won’t be someone who waits for opportunity, preferring a proactive approach to tackle things directly.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, articulating ideas and processes with ease. Your writing style should be clear and you should be confident writing to explain, persuade and advise.
The best Delivery Managers aren’t heroes. You should proudly put your team first and facilitate plans and processes that get the very best from those around you. Being flexible, caring and committed will be second nature to you.
Attention to detail
You’ll need a keen eye for detail and a thorough approach when it comes to producing everything from status reports to website testing. You’ll pride yourself on the quality of the work that you produce.
Passion & Enthusiasm
Your passion for digital and project delivery will give you the power to influence your team and foster thriving client relationships. It’s important to us that you love what you do and this will shine through with the energy and enthusiasm that you bring to the role.
- Setup and manage project Gantt charts
- Ensure minutes and documentation are kept up to date and shared with the relevant people via the appropriate channel
- Produce weekly status reports
- Monitor regular progress updates from project lead to lead team
- Ensure all projects follow the agreed project process and flag any deviations to the lead team, where appropriate
- Test/check work thoroughly before it is shared with a client to ensure that it meets the brief/requirements and is working as expected. Raising bugs/or sharing feedback as a result of your testing will also be necessary
Scheduling of work
- Raising new tasks in the internal task management system, assigning for actions and monitoring deadlines by maintaining regular communication with colleagues and external contacts.
- Ensure that work is properly scheduled in the studio and briefed in to the appropriate person
- Keeping internal stakeholders informed at key stages of the project and escalating issues as necessary.
- Maintain effective communication with your clients via email, phone and where appropriate in face to face meetings. Effective in this case means close, frequent, clear and transparent.
- Maintain and monitor digital channels of communication - we use email, Asana, Basecamp and Slack.
- Create new estimates from client briefs and reject/convert to invoice when applicable, as per company process
- Keep finance trackers up to date and maintain on a weekly basis
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 35, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
- This is a full time role (37.5 hours a week)
- 20k - 24k depending on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We will only consider applicants applying directly using the form below.