Performance Marketing Director
This is an exciting senior leadership role with huge growth potential. Leading our in-house team of consultants, you’ll be responsible for delivering first class performance marketing strategies and campaigns to a wide and varied range of clients. You’ll also have the support and investment to own, shape and scale our Performance Marketing service offering.
You should apply if
- You have strong leadership skills and have a track record of building and leading energised, engaged and high performing teams.
- People relish working with you because you consistently bring great energy, ideas and strategic and commercial thinking to the table.
- You’re skilled in clearly and passionately articulating your vision, capturing peoples’ imagination and motivating them to work towards it.
- You thrive on leaving a lasting positive impression on everyone you meet and quickly gaining their respect, be it with our team or clients.
- You’ll have thrived in a similar role previously and can evidence relevant growth and results.
- You understand all performance channels (SEO, Paid, Marketing and PR) and how they work together to drive business changing results for our clients.
- You’re an expert in planning, preparing and overseeing the delivery of performance marketing strategies for clients but are willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from time-to-time.
- You’re comfortable pitching and presenting to clients and love building powerful relationships
- You’re familiar with managing and reporting your own departmental P&L
- You value working for a Certified B Corporation™
- Our Attention to digital™ pledge really resonates with you
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
What you’ll get in return
- A package that reflects the responsibilities of the role and your experience
- Performance linked company bonus scheme
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance
- Structured personal development and progression facilitated by our People Development and Culture Team
- Flexible and remote working around 2 days a week in our Leeds office
- An award winning office designed for hybrid working
- Free on-site gym
- Your birthday off
- Regular socials, epic Summer parties and more…
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (or similar) and let us know what makes you stand out and why you’d be a perfect fit for the role.
Proud to be B Corp™
We’ve always had a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing—not just in digital, but also in the impact we have in the world. That’s why we are beyond thrilled to tell you we’re now a Certified B Corporation™