Do you share our passion for digital and want to work in a fast paced agency environment with a talented team of like-minded people? Then keep scrolling.
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We will only consider applicants applying directly using the form below.
We’re looking for the next big thing in performance marketing. With experience in PPC, you'll quickly become integral in the successful planning and execution of digital strategies across our wide range of clients and sectors.
Typical tasks will include:
- Ongoing management of digital advertising accounts
- Account optimisation
- Building and restructuring campaigns
- Advert copy and landing page testing
- Google Analytics analysis
- Keyword research
- Client communication
- Campaign reporting
Technical skills we're looking for
- 6+ months experience working in a biddable media environment managing medium to large-scale results-driven projects with significant budgets. Preferably within an agency.
- A working knowledge of biddable media platforms such as AdWords, Bing, Facebook & YouTube
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills paired with the ability to provide actionable recommendations to drive ROI
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital and keeping up with industry trends
- A proficient user of Google Docs & MS Office, in particular spreadsheet based applications
Personal attributes we're looking for
- Positivity - You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way
- Confidence - You're comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We're not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and are always looking for new opportunities
- Attention to Digital™ - We're big on doing things properly here and you are too.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 32, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on some high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not be tied up in large agency politics. We’ve got a very healthy culture here in the studio and everyone is given the voice and opportunity to input and effect change in all areas of the business.
Having just moved into our new home, 2018 is set to be an exciting year for us. We've got some great new clients on board with a whole bunch of interesting projects ready to get stuck into.
If you’re not already familiar with our work, have a browse through our case studies as they're by far the best way of seeing the kind of stuff we do and who we do it for. Then, if you think that you’ve got the passion and expertise to do similar (or better!), this could be the role for you.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary based on your experience / ability
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 3%
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- Brand new computer kit
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Free breakfast sandwich every Friday
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…