Our Delivery team at Engage work across multiple departments and projects, which means your days will be varied and fast paced. Due to the size of the agency and delivery team, you’ll be involved from project inception through to completion and beyond. It’s important that you are someone who is flexible and happy to jump in to get the job done - this could be anything from leading a discovery workshop, supporting with content entry, or helping test a mobile game.
Confidence and communication skills are vital, as you will be the day to day contact for your clients and internal team. You should be someone who likes collaborating with others and can clearly articulate your ideas and feedback.
Our only requirement is that you can hit the ground running, picking up digital projects from day one. Your background and experience is not for us to dictate and we welcome applications regardless of how you’ve got to where you are!
You should be a self starter and motivated to engage and encourage others. You won’t be someone who waits for opportunity, you will be someone who is proactive to tackle things directly.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, articulating ideas and processes with ease. Your writing style should be clear and concise, and you should be confident in using both written and verbal language to explain, persuade and advise.
The best Project Managers aren’t heroes. As Project Manager you should proudly put your team first and facilitate plans and processes that get the very best from those around you. Being flexible, caring and committed will be second nature to you.
Attention to detail
You’ll need a keen eye for detail and a thorough approach when it comes to producing everything from status reports to website testing. You’ll pride yourself on the quality of the work that you produce.
A working knowledge of web technologies and performance marketing (PPC and SEO) would be beneficial and whilst you won’t be coding (we have developers for that!), you will need to relay complex information between our team and clients. You should be comfortable talking about CMS platforms, Email Service Providers and data integration.
Prioritisation & planning
It will be essential for you to prioritise your own workload and to manage client and team expectations. You’ll maintain a detailed view of the project at hand, which will enable you to spot risks, issues and opportunities and plan mitigating actions, as well as keeping the wider team up to date with progress.
Passion & enthusiasm
Your passion for digital and project delivery will give you the power to influence your team and foster thriving client relationships. It’s important to us that you love what you do, and this will shine through with the energy and enthusiasm that you bring to the role.
- Setup and manage project Gantt charts (project timeline)
- Ensure minutes and documentation are kept up to date and share (with stakeholders and/or internally)
- Produce weekly status reports
- Monitor regular progress updates from project lead to lead team
- Ensure all projects follow the agreed project process and flag any deviations to the lead team, where appropriate
- Test/check work thoroughly before it is shared with a client to ensure that it meets the brief/requirements and is working as expected. Raising bugs/or sharing feedback as a result of your testing will also be necessary
Scheduling of work
- Raising new tasks in the internal task management system, assigning for actions and monitoring deadlines by maintaining regular communication with colleagues and external contacts
- Ensure that work is properly scheduled in the studio and briefed in to the appropriate person
- Keeping internal stakeholders informed at key stages of the project and escalating issues as necessary
- Maintaining effective communication with clients via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Maintaining and monitoring digital channels of communication (email, Asana, Basecamp and Slack)
- Create new estimates from client briefs and reject/convert to invoice when applicable, as per company process
- Keep finance trackers up to date and maintain on a weekly basis
Personal attributes we’re looking for
- Positivity - You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and are always looking for new opportunities
- Attention to Digital™ - We’re big on doing things properly here and you are too
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. We’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
We’re also proud to be a Certified B Corporation™.
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We will only consider applicants applying directly using the form below.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, those with disabilities and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.