As our Sales Development Representative your responsibility is to generate qualified opportunities around our key value propositions in segmented target verticals.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our wider Business Development team where you’ll play a key role in the future growth and success of the agency.
How you’ll be filling your days:
- Identifying, qualifying, and creating new sales opportunities around our key propositions. Whether it’s by phone, LinkedIn or email, you’ll thrive from analysing sector and customer needs, overcoming objections and ensuring right fit for us.
- Nurturing leads by educating and developing them until they are ready to pass to the Commercial Director, confident that we can address their pain points and provide genuine value.
- Working with our marketing team to build high performing sales campaigns, funnels and activities which drive reach and engagement within our target sectors.
- Building strong relationships within the agency to understand our skill-set, educate and up-skill yourself in our services all whilst spotting opportunities to find new revenue streams.
- Tracking and reporting progress against agreed KPIs.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years of business experience - Ideally with at least one year in a sales focussed role.
- Confidence - The ability to engage with and influence senior executives, challenging where appropriate with thought-provoking questions.
- Awesome communication skills - Excellent verbal and written etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills - You build relationships quickly and relish the opportunity to talk to new opportunities
- The drive to self-start - You can motivate yourself, are disciplined and have excellent time and task management skills
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and love the work you do.
- Attention to Digital™ - We’re big on doing things properly here and you are too. That’s why we trademarked it!
Diverse teams make better teams
Engage recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing a working environment that is free from discrimination.
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 32, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Structured personal development facilitated by our People, Development and Culture team
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times
- Ability to work from home for some of your week, should you wish
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more… (when lockdown allows us, of course!)
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We only consider applicants applying directly.