Do you share our passion for digital and want to work in a fast paced agency environment with a talented team of like-minded people? Then keep scrolling. Closing date for applications is Friday 10th July 2020.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for performance marketing to join our growing team.
With experience in SEO, you’ll quickly become integral in the successful planning and execution of digital strategies across our wide range of clients and sectors.
Typical tasks will include:
- Developing data-led SEO strategies that drive organic growth
- Performing technical audits and providing recommendations
- Analysing content and identifying gaps
- Keyword research and understanding user intent
- Working directly with client teams and stakeholders
- Helping to develop and evolve SEO at Engage
- Campaign reporting
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
- At least 2 years experience creating & managing SEO campaigns in a range of different verticals. Preferably within an agency.
- You know how to use Ahrefs, Semrush & Screaming Frog to create impactful SEO campaigns.
- Google Analytics and VLOOKUPs are second nature.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills paired with the ability to provide actionable recommendations to drive ROI
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital and keeping up with industry trends
Personal attributes we’re looking for
- Positivity - You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We’re not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and are always looking for new opportunities.
- Attention to Digital™ - We’re big on doing things properly here and you are too.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 35, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
- Competitive salary depending on experience & bonus scheme
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times
- Participation in our Elympics campaign
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We will only consider applicants applying directly using the form below.