We’re looking for an SEO Manager with a few years experience under their belt to come and join our growing team.
You should apply if
- You have at least 3 years experience across all areas of technical and content focused SEO campaigns. Preferably within an agency.
- You know how to use Ahrefs, Semrush & Screaming Frog to create impactful SEO campaigns.
- Using Google Analytics and VLOOKUPs are second nature.
- You have robust numerical and data analysis skills paired with the ability to provide actionable recommendations to drive ROI
- You have experience working with new business teams to show SEO potential and forecast future success for clients
- You have passion for all things digital and keeping up with industry trends.
- You value working for a Certified B Corporation™
- Our Attention to digital™ pledge really resonates with you
- Working with the commercial and delivery teams to on-board new clients.
- Line management of two SEO execs.
- Developing SEO strategies based on client needs and challenges.
- Conducting keyword research and generating new keyword ideas.
- Monitoring and reporting on SEO performance.
- Analysis and audits of existing content.
- Competitor analysis to find content and link gaps.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing site and domain migrations for web projects.
- Technical audits of client and newly-built websites.
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
What you’ll get in return
- A salary aligned with current industry benchmarks for the role and your experience
- Performance linked bonus scheme
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Free on-site gym
- Structured personal development and progression facilitated by our People Development and Culture Team
- Flexible and remote working around 2 days a week in the office
- An award winning office designed for hybrid working
- Your birthday off
- Regular socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Proud to be B Corp™
We’ve always had a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing—not just in digital, but also in the impact we have in the world. That’s why we are beyond thrilled to tell you we’re now a Certified B Corporation™