Do you share our passion for digital and want to work in a fast paced agency environment with a talented team of like-minded people? Then keep scrolling.
We’re looking for an SEO-er with a few years under their belt, ready to make a mark within an agile digital agency.
You’ll quickly become integral in the successful planning and execution of digital strategies across our wide range of clients and sectors.
Key tasks will include:
- Technical site audits and providing recommendations
- Keyword research and site structure planning
- Content audits & content gap analysis
- Site migration planning including redirect maps
- Project management of SEO activities in Asana
- Developing data-led SEO strategies that drive organic growth
- Working directly with client teams and stakeholders
- Helping to develop SEO processes and evolve SEO at Engage
- Campaign reporting
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
- At least 3 years experience across all areas of technical and content focused SEO campaigns. Preferably within an agency.
- Strategy, delivery and production - you do it all.
- You know how to use Ahrefs, Semrush & Screaming Frog to create impactful SEO campaigns.
- Google Analytics and VLOOKUPs are second nature.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills paired with the ability to provide actionable recommendations to drive ROI
- Worked with new business teams to show SEO potential and forecast future success for clients
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital and keeping up with industry trends.
Personal attributes we’re looking for
- Positivity - You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Organised - You can manage your own time and work with the wider team to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Confidence - You’re comfortable speaking up and inputting into group situations, but equally recognise when to focus on listening rather than responding. We’re not one for Egos either.
- A way with words - Both written and verbal, you’re able to express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Passion - You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and are always looking for new opportunities.
- Attention to Digital™ - We’re big on doing things properly here, and you are too.
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve built a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital strategies for some of the UK’s leading brands. With a team of 35, we’re big enough to give you room to grow and work on high-profile projects, but small enough to remain agile and not get tied up in large agency politics.
Why not familiarise yourself with our work and clients by browsing our case studies then simply head over to the application form below if we sound like the kind of place you’d like to call home.
- £27-30k salary (depending on experience) & bonus scheme
- Structured personal development plans and career progression
- An award winning, creative office right in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holiday a year ( + bank holidays of course )
- Your birthday off
- On site gym and bike workshop
- Flexible working times and option to work from home
- Participation in our Elympics initiative
- Monthly socials, epic Summer parties and more…
Pssst! Strictly no recruiters thanks. We will only consider applicants applying directly using the form below.