Your digital career starts here
If you’re passionate about building a career in digital and are willing to commit at least 7 months to a full time placement here in Leeds, then our paid internship programme could be your perfect foot in the door.
Who it’s for
We’re looking for self motivated applicants with the drive, passion and talent to get the most out of this unique opportunity.
As many of our team are self taught we don’t have any formal qualification or educational requirements. Our only requirements are:
- You can demonstrate a clear passion for digital, with evidence to support it
- You’re someone who we can rely on for the duration of the internship
- You’re between the ages of 18 and 25
- You can commit to a minimum of 7 months, full time
- You’re able to start the internship at some point between June and September 2024
We particularly welcome applicants from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
What you’ll learn
To get the most out of your time with us we’ll ask you to choose the department you’d like to intern with when completing the application. The departments who are offering potential internships this year are:
- Design and UX
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Paid advertising (PPC)
- Social and content marketing
- Project delivery and management
- Data and analytics
On top of honing your craft in your preferred discipline you’ll also be given insight into the business side of how agencies are run, from learning how to accurately quote and track project efficiencies through to preparing for pitches and winning work.
- £21,255 salary, pro rata. We’re proud to pay the living wage for our internships.
- A minimum 7 month digital internship with potential to extend up to 12 months
- Exposure to all areas of the business
- Support and coaching to increase your knowledge and skills
- Exposure to clients your Mum will have heard of
- A great culture packed full of socials and events
- A creative office in the heart of Leeds
Register your interest
We have now stopped accepting applicants for our 2023/24 internship.
Applications for our 2024/25 internship will open on the 1st March 2024 and close on 31st March 2024. Register your interest below if you’d like to be reminded closer to the time.
We’ve successfully run our internship programme for the last 5 years and what better way to talk about the positive impact it can have on your future career than to hear from our previous Alumni and where they are now.
There’s a bit of flexibility here, but generally we like to start the Internship between June and September and run it for a minimum of 7 months with the option to extend it for up to a year should it be in everyone’s interest.
The window for 2023/24 internship applications was between the 1st and 31st March 2023.
The window for 2024/25 applications will be between the 1st and 31st Match 2024
Once applications have closed we review all submissions and arrive at our shortlist. All shortlisted applicants will be invited to a remote interview to meet some of the team.
Our preferred applicant(s) will then be invited to spend a half day at our office in Leeds. All being well we’d progress to offering them the internship.
We’ll notify all unsuccessful applicants via email. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we typically receive we aren’t able to provide reasoning for individual cases.
Whilst we can’t guarantee it, it’s been done before.
The Internship is open to anyone who’ll be aged between 18 and 25.
Unfortunately we currently only accept applications from permanent residents of the UK.
Afraid not. Because you’ll be learning a lot, we’ll require you to spend a fair amount of time in our office in Leeds so you need to plan for that.
Drop us an email on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap.