£30,000 - £40,000 depending on skills and experience
We independently benchmark salaries for all roles every two years, so when you work at Engage you can be confident you’re fairly rewarded for your talent and experience when compared against the rest of the industry.
Hours and location
This is a full-time role based in Leeds, UK. We offer hybrid working and flexible hours to everyone in the team, but this is not a fully remote opportunity.
As part of our commitment to making Engage a great place to work, we’ve built a comprehensive benefits package that fuels our thriving culture and delivers an exceptional, well-rounded employee experience. Some of our most popular perks are:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising after 5 years)
- Company Performance linked bonus scheme (this is depending on the business’ performance and is not a contractual benefit)
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- 5% matched company pension scheme
- Access to your own financial coach
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Free on-site gym
- Structured personal development and progression facilitated by our People Development and Culture Team
- Hybrid working approach
- An award winning office designed for hybrid working
- Your birthday off
- Regular socials, epic Summer parties and more…
What we’re looking for
As a Paid Media Manager you’ll be integral in the successful planning and execution of digital strategies across our wide range of clients and sectors.
You will regularly be given leadership responsibilities on projects and will be a part in defining our solutions and approach for our Paid media campaigns.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate initiative and be respectful towards everyone.
- Experience in confidently talking to clients about Paid Media campaign performance face to face, able to explain complex topics in a client friendly way
- 2-4 years of Paid Media management experience ( Meta, Google essential)
- Understanding of how to report on Paid Media campaigns through digital tools such as Meta Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Looker Studio.
- Proficient in working with large datasets, quickly and accurately in Google Sheets and/ or Excel.
- Working knowledge of Looker Studio and other ad platforms, such as Programmatic Display.*
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and understanding of how this platform works and how it benefits Paid media campaigns.
- Setting up tracking using GTM across key Paid media platforms, such as Google Ads and Meta.*
- Experience with GA4, setting up performance dashboards, events and conversions, using the platform to improve performance and report back to the client on results
* Indicates preferred, but not essential
A bit about us
Established in 2007 we’ve earned a reputation for consistently delivering world-class digital products and strategies. We call this Attention to digital™
We also have a strong sense of wanting to do the right thing - not just in digital, but our impact on the world too. That’s why we’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation™
Diverse teams make better teams
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for employees that is free from discrimination.
We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.